Proposal submissions are open from January 5 through March 18.
Questions about the symposium? Visit our FAQ page.
Presenters: Have your work saved to Scholars’ Bank
- For instructor last name, put down the name of your advisor
- Upload a PDF of your poster or powerpoint presentation. For other file types, including those for images, video and audio, please contact the Scholars’ Bank administrator at email@example.com.
- Add the “Undergraduate Symposium” as one of your keywords.
If you would like to volunteer for the symposium, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist students with preparation for the Symposium, three types of resources and tutorial sessions will be offered:
- Kevin Hatfield, Director of Academic Residential and Research Initiatives, Undergraduate Studies/University Housing; Adjunct Assistant Professor, History
- Karl Reasoner, Program Manager, Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program, Office of Research and Innovation
- Renee Dorjahn, Director of Finance and Administration, Robert D. Clark Honors College
- Yen Tran, Student Engagement and Outreach Librarian, UO Libraries
- Emily Fiocco, Graduate Coordinator GTF, Division of Undergraduate Studies
- NEXUS Undergraduate Research Group
- Samantha Nesbitt
- Merida Mehaffey
- Emily Chinn
- Bryan Peterson
- Muhammad Khalifa
- Alani Estrella
The Undergraduate Symposium is sponsored by the Division of Undergraduate Studies, the Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence, University Housing, the Robert D. Clark Honors College, the UO Libraries, the Office of Equity and Inclusion, and the Division of Student Affairs