The Latinx Studies Program will recognize outstanding research and creative work in projects related to Latinx Studies from all academic disciplines and majors. Two $200 awards and one $100 award for honorable mentions will be presented. Presentations may be delivered in any format--oral, poster, creative work, or data stories.
2022 AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Odalis Aguilar Aguilar "The recent history of PCUN and the victories of farmworkers in Oregon"
- Alexis Stinnett "Undocumented Workers in Agriculture: How States can Protect Them"
- Alvin Lenkong "Cultural Considerations of the Filming Interactions to Nurture Development Intervention"
2021 AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Bianca Benitez "Incorporating Qualitative Data Into Parent Intervention Clinical Research"
- Anika Graack "Comparison and Analysis of Spanish Translations of COVID-19 Public Health Resources"
- Odalis Aguliar-Aguilar "The Forgotten Stories of Human Rights Violations within the US"
Two (2) $200 Awards
One (1) $100 Honorable Mention Award
Latinx Studies Program and Division Undergraduate Education and Student Success